From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CnClist" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Dennis" <capt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 12:44:21 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bad Race Start Last Night

Here's a nice video of it.

https://youtu.be/Isufp-6fudo

They looked a bit casual right before the wave.

Dennis C.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:55 PM, RANDY via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

https://news.google.com/search?q=redondo+beach+sailboat+crash

Looks like a Capri 18.

Done right:
1. All crew wearing PFDs.
2. Capsized close to beach, easing rescue.

Mistakes?
1. Only had the jib up? Hard to head up under jib alone.
2. No auxiliary power?

Cheers,
Randy
(from SoCal, where it is windy this weekend)