Greetings all.

The 1GM10 Yanmar on my 27 began to give me issues last summer. The usual
complaints, hard starting, ran well once it was going. I replaced the filter in
the fall and my next move is to replace the old fuel and clean the tank.
But judging from the white smoke in the exhaust I'm thinking the injector spray
pattern is off and I'm getting some dripping.  I'm planning to extract and
clean it or replace it.
Any tips from those who have done this would be appreciated.

Brent Driedger
27-5
Wild Rover
Lake Winnipeg.