Pin wrench.<http://www.harborfreight.com/adjustable-pin-wrench-36554.html>

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2017-04-08 12:06 AM, Rick Brass via CnC-List wrote:
The cog set on the rear wheel of a bicycle is held on with the same sort of
retaining ring, and removed with a “special tool”.

A local bike shop will have a spanner with the handle made from a long “U” of
heavy wire with 2 pins to engage the holes. I don’t know what they cost these
days, my old one was maybe $5, and it has been repurposed into the winch
service kit.

Rick Brass
Washington, NC

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List
Listers,

For those of you with Barient Winches on their C&Cs, what is the best tool to
use to unscrew that top ring?

See; http://www.saillistings.com/images/2014/10/02/323/barient-32-winch_2.jpg

What works best in those two holes on either side of winch handle entry?

2017 C&C Northeast Rendezvous "Movie
Trailer"<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8yBSXuHPaQ>

All the best,

Edd