Gene,

There is no doubt that the bolts are designed to act together.  Creating
unbalanced strain in a few bolts but not all is probably better than
equally loose on all, but not by much.  On the other hand if you find that
all the accessible bolts are appropriately torqued then it is pretty likely
that the single inaccessible bolt under the mast is tight enough.  To be
honest if I found that to be the case then I would perform the v-groove and
fill with g-flex and call it good.  Do as little as is necessary.

Josh

On Apr 11, 2017 5:49 PM, "Eugene Fodor via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>