Since you mention non-skid, I think you may be conflating "topsides", with the deck. Topsides are the area from the waterline up to the rubrail. :-)

Bill Bina

On 4/13/2017 2:01 PM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List wrote:
Spent some real quality boat time last week...using 1000 grit wet sandpaper to de-oxidize my topsides (where there is no non-skid). The process was sand...buff with buffer/oxidation remover...seal with teflon polish...and seal/shine with wax. (Then a couple beers for the laborer...me!)

Given the time/effort/exertion factor of this, I want to know what the gang nominates as the very best, excellent wax or sealer for topsides? I don't want to do this again. I understand this is a topic filled with past horrors and unfounded attribution...but what the hell. So what's your nomination for best uv inhibiting, oxidize-busting shine-keeper for the topsides?
*
*
*
*