Fred,
 I have had good success with McGuires 2 part plastic cleaner/ polish.  It's
made for motorcycle windshields and can be found on auto parts stores..
Bill Walker
CnC  36
Pentwater mi

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 Fred Hazzard via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

A little off topic but what do you use to recondition and polish the plastic
windows in a dodger?

Fred Hazzard

S/V Fury

C&C 44

Portland, Or

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List