Hey everyone,
I'm going to be replacing the toilet on our 34 in the next week or so. Last
time I was down there I was looking at how it's mounted and noticed that
it's up on a little platform and looks like there are thru-bolts holding it
in place. I'm assuming that there is then a bolt on the underside that I
will need to try and hold in place to loosen and tighten. I can't seem to
figure out how to get under there though? I've thought that maybe the wall
panel towards the v-berth comes off, but haven't tried it yet. Typically
when I do something like that, something breaks and I'd prefer not to break
something if I don't have to. :-)

Any ideas on how to get to the underside of that platform for mounting a
new toilet to it?

Also, if I need to drill new holes for the new toilet, should I fill the
old holes? If so, with what?

Thanks,

Kevin Paxton
'82 34 #473