I believe it is the same on the 34.  I recall replacing the toilet as Neil
described below.

From: Neil Gallagher via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 9:06 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Neil Gallagher
Subject: Re: Stus-List Toilet Replacement Mounting question

Kevin,

Not sure if the 34 is the same as my 35-1, but in my case the toilet was
mounted on a platform as you describe, and the there are studs, not thru bolts,
that hold the toilet down.  The "studs" are called hanger bolts, they have a
wood-screw thread on one end, and a machine thread on the other, with the wood
screw end going into the platform.  I filled the old holes with epoxy, and
drilled and screwed in the new hanger bolts.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hillman-Group-5-16-in-18-tpi-x-2-in-Stainless-Steel-Hanger-Bolt-10-Pack-44948/204775370?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D25H-Hardware%7c&gclid=CKvV9JXFq9MCFdmCswodRvgHZQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly 35-1
Glen Cove, NY