C&C 30-1

From: Bruce Whitmore <bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net>

Hello all,
Our Raymarine ST 60+ Wind Tranducer has a problem - the cups are not spinning,
and though the wind vane swings with the wind, neither the wind speed nor the
direction show up on the gauge, though the compass does.
I know that I can get a rebuild kit, but it seems to be just the cups and the
wind vane.?

Should I bite the bullet and just replace the transducer?? I am going to have a
rigger show up to address a number of issues all at once, and he charges $80
per trip up the mast.?

Hoping you can provide some insights,

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 27/40+, Madeira Beach, FL