Wet & Forget   64 oz. Indoor Mold and Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner
Jerry J&J
Description
Easy-to-use spray and wipe formula
Includes high-capacity sprayer
Designed for indoor use
Wet & Forget Indoor Mold and Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner is the easiest way to
kill mold and mildew. The convenient spray and wipe formula cleans mold and
mildew and deodorizes and disinfects in one labor-saving step. Wet & Forget
Indoor Mold + Mildew Disinfectant Cleaner requires no scrubbing and no rinsing.
Simply spray mold and mildew prone surfaces, wait 10 minutes and wipe dry with
a clean cloth, sponge, mop or allow to air dry. Wet & Forget is perfect for
cleaning mold and mildew in damp areas such as attics, bathrooms, showers,
kitchens, basements, laundry rooms and other household areas. Wet & Forget
Indoor is your how-to answer for cleaning mold and mildew inside the home.

Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
Cleans, deodorizes and disinfects all in 1
Kills odor-causing bacteria
No bleach or irritating fumes
Pet-safe once dry $14.74 / each