Hello all!

I'm guessing Josh or one of you other brilliant folks with 37/40+ C&Cs will be
able to guide me.  There is a small switch above the table near the forward
bulkhead.  I can't seem to figure out what it does.  Presumably it is for an
overhead light, but I don't see anything that isn't already controlled by a
switch, and the switch doesn't seem to do anything.

Insights please?

Kindest Regards,

Bruce
847.404.5092

Please forgive any typos as this was sent from my iPhone.