Forward bulkhead?  Nope, I don't have a switch there.  I have 2 switches in
the ceiling to the stbd of the companion way stairs and one push button in
the head.  The head get the shower light.  The stairs gets the overhead
lights throughout the salon and the 2nd switch by the stairs gets the
courtesy lights throughout.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+