I am on my second failed Johnson spx Ultima Switch.  Both failed over the
winter several years apart.  When failed I suspect went to default "on" since
drained battery before friend checked boat for me.  Wiring, pump, connections
ok.  Switch just won't come on even when tested as per Johnson.
So, not a fan of float switches...anyone have a reliable electronic Bilge pump
switch they can share?
Bill Walker
CnC  36
Pentwater, Mi.