I just purchased a C & C 34 1980. I have some soft area of the deck that I
will trying to fixing this fall.  Anybody have done this type of work?

Also anybody out there with a 34? Anything to look for?

Thank you,
Christian
Vivian (Name of previous owners wife so name will be changing!) Original
name of boat was Raptor and came from Massachusetts)
1980 C & C 34
Saugatuck, CT

Wilton Public Schools is transitioning e-mail systems.  Effective
immediately, please update your contact list to reflect the new e-mail
address plant...@wiltonps.org.