The PO of my boat left everything!  I tried to sort through it all and
ended up trashing a bunch of stuff.  One thing which I fortunately held
onto was a blue plastic thing in the shape of a capital i.  It almost
looked like a section from a toy monorail...but it said "harken".  So I
kept it.  A few years later I finally figured out that it was for reloading
the balls into the traveler car!

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+