As some of you will recall, I'm taking Imzadi to Bermuda as part of the
"Rally to the Cup" to see the Americas Cup finals. My outbound crew from
Annapolis to Bermuda is complete, and includes two other listers, but I
still have room for one or two more crew on the return trip.

The racing will be pretty exciting, with boat speeds approaching 50 knots
and traveling at 2 or 3 times the wind speed. The skipper of Oracle Racing
has said that this may be the most competitive race in the last half
century. Here is a YouTube video with a sample:
https://www.facebook.com/americascup/videos/1709079185785174/      The
leading candidates for the challenger seem to be the New Zealand and British
teams, so the next Cup could be far away and expensive to get to.

What's on offer is a relatively inexpensive experience. Most of my outbound
crew will return home after the first weekend of racing, so accommodations
will be available on the boat. Spartan, but the price is right. Your cost
will be the cost of a flight to Bermuda, which is surprisingly inexpensive,
tickets to view the racing on June 24th and 25th  (and maybe the 26th & 27th
if the race is not decided by the 25th), a bus/ferry pass to get from the
boat to the race venue, whatever you spend playing tourist (and you will
definitely want to see Bermuda), and your flight home after return to
Norfolk around July 3rd or 4th.

If you are interested, email me off list and I can fill you in on itinerary
and additional details.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1