C&C 30-1

Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 12:40:18 +0000

From: "Hoyt, Mike" <mike.h...@impgroup.com>

Hi Dave

Is it possible that there is a mast step adjustment and the step has been moved
aft further than desired?

Have you tried running the main halyard aft and tightening the halyard?
Attaching it to an aft cleat or something very solid and then using the halyard
winch should help bring mast tip back.  I am not very familiar with the rig on
the 34+ but am assuming that like most of the pre Tartan C&Cs the spreaders are
not swept back.  Also .. a very dumb question .. do you have any jib or spin
halyards attached to any point forward of the mast?

Mike
Persistence
Halifax, NS