From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of BillBinaList
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:29 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: BillBinaList <billbinal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garmin GNX 20

Have you determined that the display still locks up with that Radio out of the
circuit? That seems like a logical first step.

Bill Bina

On 5/22/2017 10:37 PM, John McKay via CnC-List wrote:

I bought a Garmin wind instrument package a year ago and one of the displays is
a GNX 20.

The display lock continuously. The on/off button does not work. I have to
disconnect the power.

Garmin says this display works flawlessly. They are trying to tell me the
problems is because I have an ICOM M604 radio connected to the Garmin system.

I am having problem believing this because the M604 is NMEA 2000 compatible.

Has anyone had a problem with the GNX 20 display freezing?

Did you come up with a fix?

Thank you

John on Enterprise 33 Mk II

London Ontario