How true. Given the chance they will take care of you when times are rough, but
if you lead them astray a boat can leave you high and dry.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38
-------- Original message --------From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/25/17  11:02  (GMT-08:00) To: CnClist
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Honey - was RE: A C&C 39 that has not been trashed! Was C&C 39 trash
project
No.  Boats talk to you and let you know when there's "something wrong".  A
sound, a ticking, a rubbung noise, a leak; something always tells you there's
an issue.
Dennis C.
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 12:05 PM, svpegasus38 via CnC-List