Delaney

1976 C&C38

Oriental, NC

On 5/25/2017 1:05 PM, svpegasus38 via CnC-List wrote:
Isn't a boat like a mistress?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Doug Mountjoy
POYC
Pegasus
Lf38
Significant Other
LF39.

-------- Original message --------
From: RANDY via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 5/25/17 08:59 (GMT-08:00)
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: RANDY <randy.staff...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Honey - was RE: A C&C 39 that has not been trashed! Was C&C 39 trash project

Mike I am discovering the things you write about - "make it as it should be", "lavishing attention on our boats", etc. My wife has noticed that last one too :) I've been using the excuse "I'm just doing what the boat deserves"!

How does that joke go again? A psychiatrist told a patient that men have boats because they can't have mistresses, but the psychiatrist got it backwards. Men have mistresses when they can't have boats :)

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30-1 #7