I have small square plastic container located under the engine. That hose is
connected to that container which has a small bilge pump in it. The pump has a
hose that ends under the sink where there is a switch. I take the hose put it
in the sink and flip the switch let the water pump into the sink. I think I
could add a small fixture next to the sink so all I have to do is flip the
switch. I guess I could put an auto switch in the tank so it would just work by
itself.  Oh god I gotta get out more and just go sailing  ! !    Gary
"Liberty" 1976 38' MK II