      From: Lee Rosenbaum via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Lee Rosenbaum <rosenbau...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 3:38 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List 33-2 question where does the hose in the bottom of the
ice box drain to?

On my '85 33-2 we have the ice box drain connected to the foot pump under the
sink.

This way we can just pump the water out of the ice box into the sink when
needed.
We have two foot pumps: 1) for water from the water tank, 2) Water from ice box.
Lee RosenbaumKookaburra 1985 33-2Kenosha, WI

Message: 1