Bruce,

I have Raymarine instrumentation and added their autopilot.  The system works
extremely well.  The locked heading mode keeps the boat on course within a
degree or two while barely moving the rudder.  Wind vane mode gives similar
performance.  Auto tach is better than most helmsmen.  Your old ram should be
fine.  The key to the system is their control algorithm and use of 9 (I think)
inputs from the boat’s instrumentation.  The P70R interface is easy to use.  I
can control most of the AP from my E125 but need the P70R to use wind vane and
auto tach.

Regards,

Ron

Ron Ricci