I guess you have to be there...so to speak...yes, in line with shaft and VERY
little room between bolts and coupler...thanks for thoughts and I get the
purpose of the lockwire...its just not quite as accessible as many other
applications that I have done with lockwire and was thinking of stacked set
screws as alternative.
Thanks all for thoughts.
Bill Walker

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail