I've seen some negative feedback to dexcool and it having been referred to as
deathcool.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/18/17  9:41 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Red Antifreeze in westerbeke 44B 4
GM Dexcool is redish.
I've recommended Amsoil in the past and can provide a link if desired.
Josh MuckleyS/V Sea Hawk1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MD
On Jun 18, 2017 7:16 AM, "Danny Haughey via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>