From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 09:55
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List 33 mk2 Mast step loads

What's the breaking strength of the upper shrouds?  I'd think 50% of that would
be conservative.

Dennis C.

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Greg Sutherland via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Does anyone know what the maximum load would be on the mast step of the 33? I'm
trying to figure out the psi force for a rebuild
Thanks!

Greg
33-2
Halifax