From: "Greg Sutherland via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Greg Sutherland" <bluenosesail...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:24:27 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List 33 mk2 Mast step loads

Thanks everyone for the info. I spoke with Danny from Klacko spars yesterday
and he's certain that he would have installed my original mast in '87. He
figures even when falling into a wave with full sails the forces wouldn't
exceed 4000 psi. Seems light to me but who am I to argue with him.
I thought I notice Mr. Knowles at the club on the weekend so I'll definitely
run it past him - thanks for mentioning that.

I have the entire mast step "excavated" to the keel and am starting the
rebuild. Can't wait for this one to be finished!

Thanks!
Greg
33 mk2
Halifax

On Jun 27, 2017, at 10:52 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <