Sorry bout the accidental early send...

So, I did replace Windstar's 1980's Blaupunkt car cassette player that came
with Windstar with a gimmicky but functional Pioneer unit, that has a fancy
lightshow, a remote and many features that I will probably never use.  (the
bluetooth input is great)   I did not even look at the 80's vintage bracket
mounted micro bookshelf speakers.

The sound quality overall is pretty poor and I suspect that the speakers
are tired, and may be suffering from age.

Any suggestions as to efficient, compact speakers that can be bracket
mounted in a boat?

Thanks all.

Dave