I also have Atrium 4 and am happy with them.

-----Original Message----- From: Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 12:16 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bradley Lumgair
Subject: Re: Stus-List 33-2 music and speakers

Dave
I did as you and replaced the old pioneer stereo with a Kenwood, and pulled the old wedge speakers out and replaced with Polk Audio Artium 4 outdoor speakers. They were on sale last year at Futureshop/Bestbuy for $100 a pair so there's a pair mounted on the bulkhead and a pair on the pushpit rail. I cut a slot in the brackets and hoseclamped them to the center rail. Sound pretty good for cheap speakers and they are weatherproof.
Brad
Pulse C&C 33-2
Lake Huron.

Anything worth doing requires sails!~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~~

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: https://www.paypal.me/stumurray