We shower on Touche' often, usually in the head.  Touche' has both a
cockpit shower and a shower/mixer faucet in the head.  I installed a
bracket in the head to hold the spray head for the Admiral.

The shower drains to the bilge.  The only issue I find is cleaning the
bilge on a regular basis to remove body oils, etc.  Otherwise, it works
great.

Many years ago, I re-covered the teak bulkheads with a white Formica.
Brightened the head up and added a more modern look.  The remaining exposed
wood is either varnish or Cetol.   See here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsQk9CUjEzOGJiY3M

Simple wipe down and air dry works fine.  There is a solar vent in the
overhead of the head to hasten the drying process.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA