Dennis.... I like that look a lot.....if my babysitter project doesn't plan
out...We have further con relations about hour pronect....Very nice job....Ron

-------- Original message --------From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/6/17  11:00 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: CnClist
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List C&C 40 question
We shower on Touche' often, usually in the head.  Touche' has both a cockpit
shower and a shower/mixer faucet in the head.  I installed a bracket in the
head to hold the spray head for the Admiral.
The shower drains to the bilge.  The only issue I find is cleaning the bilge on
a regular basis to remove body oils, etc.  Otherwise, it works great.
Many years ago, I re-covered the teak bulkheads with a white Formica.
Brightened the head up and added a more modern look.  The remaining exposed
wood is either varnish or Cetol.   See here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsQk9CUjEzOGJiY3M

Simple wipe down and air dry works fine.  There is a solar vent in the overhead
of the head to hasten the drying process.
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA
On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List