Danny,
I'll finally try to learn how to create an entry on the photoalbum ......
Something I've been going go do for years. I'm in that "pre-pre millennial"
group, called "generationally challenged"....
E.g. did you know that a J109 instrument pod fits almost "exactly" on the
companionway hood of a 38.    In full view of the crew.....
Best,Ron

-------- Original message --------From: Danny Haughey via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/7/17  1:06 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rjcasciato via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Danny Haughey <djhaug...@juno.com>