I have raced on a boat with Harken windward-sheeting traveler.  It was PITA in
light winds.

Leslie.

On Wed, 7/12/17, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Stus-List traveller track/cars Harken vs others
 To: "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 Cc: "Marek Dziedzic" <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
 Date: Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 7:32 PM

 #yiv5584492506 #yiv5584492506 --

  _filtered #yiv5584492506 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
  _filtered #yiv5584492506 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15
 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
 #yiv5584492506
 #yiv5584492506 p.yiv5584492506MsoNormal, #yiv5584492506
 li.yiv5584492506MsoNormal, #yiv5584492506
 div.yiv5584492506MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;}
 #yiv5584492506 a:link, #yiv5584492506
 span.yiv5584492506MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
 #yiv5584492506 a:visited, #yiv5584492506
 span.yiv5584492506MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;}
 #yiv5584492506 .yiv5584492506MsoChpDefault
        {}
  _filtered #yiv5584492506 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
 #yiv5584492506 div.yiv5584492506WordSection1
        {}
 #yiv5584492506
 If you decide on Harken,
 go for the “windward sheeting” traveler car. As they say
 in their ads, once you raced with one, you would never go
 back.

 If you are cost conscious,
 go for Garhauer; there is hardly better value (not to
 mention that they usually bend over backwards to accommodate
 your needs).

 Marek

 Sent from
 Mail for Windows 10