Agree that in light air the windward sheeting Harken traveler car has
difficulties.

I love the swivel idea at the track ends. Currently both my main sheet(s) (I
have a 6:1 plus a 4:1 for 24:1 when it's really blowing) AND the car on top of
each other and the windward sheeting car has the cleat mounted on it for the
traveller. I can not reach any of this from behind the wheel. Adding swivels
would un-clutter the car and allow the helm or someone forward in the cockpit
to do the traveler.
Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb