Bill,
I installed a mast gate from Tom Luque at mastgate.com <http://mastgate.com/>
in 2013. At that time he was making them of quite thin SS, for use in smaller
boats, and it bent when I put in a double reef on the main.  So had a friend
machine a beefier one from aluminum and that has worked well. Tom was
interested in the design, so I sent him the design drawings and a picture:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wobu6jod6x9lonb/MastTrack.pdf?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/wobu6jod6x9lonb/MastTrack.pdf?dl=0>

Tom recently started fabricating them using my design and I think is making
them with a 3D printer - don’t know the material. I can send you the drawings I
made with all the dimensions, and that would be right for your boat as our
boats are identical - CC35 MkII.

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
Mattapoisett, MA