The new sailboat market in the US is a mess.  It just hasn't shaken off the
effects of 2008 when sales of domestic sailboats dropped by 75%.  Sad to see
yet another builder struggling.  On the plus side, Hall Spars has reopened in
the states with the financial backing of the North Sails group.
Yet another reason to keep our old boats running in good shape.
Chuck Gilchrest
S/V Half Magic
1983 35 Landfall
Padanaram, MA