From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
rjcasciato--- via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:05 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: rjcasci...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Stus-List US Watercraft receivership

Dennis......it's the old adage......if you don't learn from history....you're
destined to repeat it.....
My own opinion is that sailing has become a diminishing interest.....while
power boats are enjoying a growth market.....
It's the immediate gratification generation......just turn the key and drive
away.....
It's not the lack of money.......except for special circumstances.....e.g.
Comanche, Meteor, etc......the money is going into power.....
Check out the MJM 50 e.g.  big engines, gyroscopic stabilization and a $2.5 M
pricetag.....
And the waiting list is over 3 years long......MJM produces at least 2 boats
per week.....from 35' to 50'.......the least expensive is in the $900K
range.....
Makes me really like my C&C even more........
Ron C.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 8:35 PM -0400, "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
So how many times does this make for C&C?

Dennis C.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Don Harben via CnC-List

http://cdn.sailingscuttlebutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Scan_20170724.pdf

Alerion Yachts,

C&C Yachts,

True North Yachts,

North Rip Boats,

licensed builder of several JBoat models