Here is the link Mark.

http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/2010-October/035503.html

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Smith via CnC-List
Sent: July-26-17 22:03
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Mark Smith
Subject: Stus-List I need help with portlights

Can somebody point me to a thread discussing replacement of old style
aluminum framed portlights?
I have a 1977 C&C 30 Mark 1.  The portlights were replaced previously by the
PO and I don't think they were done correctly, so I don't have a reference
to go by to do it right.  Are there any diagrams showing how the plexiglas
fits into the frame, where caulk should be applied, and how the gasketing
should fit (ie, I need a cross-section drawing of the window construction so
I can do it right).
I'm not trying to be lazy,  but I can't figure out how to search these
archives.

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you wish
to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to:

---
http://www.avg.com