Richard, I have my 1979 Landfall 38 for sale, if your interested. I moved up to
the landfall 39. At least I think it was a move up. :-) Being a 2 boat
owner...http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=3098253&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=westyachts&&ywo=westyachts&;

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus Lf38 Significant
Other LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Gotthardt via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/27/17  13:22  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Richard Gotthardt <rlgottha...@gmail.com> Subject:
Stus-List 35 MK III
I'm looking for a boat and was wondering if there's a "boats for sale" section
on cncphotoalbum.com ?
Is anyone familiar with this boat, or have any comments based on the scant
information that's posted?
https://muskegon.craigslist.org/boa/d/cc-mk-iii-sailboat/6235586493.html