I have a CruisAir A/C.  The condensate pan is plastic or composite but even
it drains from the side.  I think they design them that way because more
often than not, the pan sits on a flat surface.

Anyway, I almost cringe to suggest this but what about some of that crazy
rubber stuff they advertise on TV?  The commercial where they make a boat
out of screen and coat it with the rubbery stuff?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA