From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jack
Fitzgerald via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 9:36 AM
To: C&CList <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jack Fitzgerald <j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Refit for a 1981 Landfall 38

We have found the prices at Defender marine to be a hellava lot cheaper than
West marine PRO.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald
C&C 39TM - HONEY - US12788
Savannah, GA 31410 USA

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Dennis C. via CnC-List
go to West Marine and explain you got “hired” to restore a boat and get
yourself as Port Supply account.

That won't get you a lot.  I have had a Port Supply (now West Marine Pro)
account for years.  It is volume based.  As a low volume buyer, my discount is
negligible.  I can buy stuff online cheaper than West Marine Pro.

It's OK for the gotta have it now stuff.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Be warned – learned this the hard way – If 1981 C&C wiring is as good as 1973
wiring was, it is ALL about to turn into black dust. I started a one hour
project and ended up rewiring my whole boat!
Speaking of wiring, Blue Seas stuff is great and frequently on Fleabay for a
huge discount. Do also go to West Marine and explain you got “hired” to restore
a boat and get yourself as Port Supply account.