Hello all,

I'm having some trouble with my old Harken Roller furler. It seems to get stuck whne unfurling the sail. It doesn't take much to get it past the sticking point and I can still roll it in by hand without too much effort. I'm going down in Saturday to play around with it. Do any of you have any advice on diagnosing this or what I should check?

Thanks in advance!

Danny

Mattapoisett, MA