And per my prior post...wire is not moving. This is a fall job. Ugh.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/9/17 3:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bow light

I tried that.  It jammed and parted.  That's why is was such a PIA.

Good luck David!

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
     Virus-free.
www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Rick Rohwer via CnC-List
I used the old wire to pull the new! It may have been dumb luck though!
Sometimes even I get some dumb luck!
Rick
Paikea 37/40
Friday Harbor until 10:00 today and then off to Orcas.

Rick Rohwer
509 306 1094<tel:(509)%20306-1094>

On Aug 9, 2017, at 06:24, Joel Aronson via CnC-List

It is a PIA job!  I manged to feed the wire from the bottom and grab the end of
the wire with needle nose pliers at the exit hole.

Spray the wire with McLube.  It will feed easier.

Joel

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:53 AM, David via CnC-List
So I am trying to replace the bow light wire in the pulpit.   Tried to work the
wire from both ends.   Nuthin.   Popped the pulpit leg where wire exits thru
deck and it looks like a feeder tube thru the deck to lead the wire.   It seems
I need to remove the whole pulpit to feed a new wire.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

1981 40-2.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone