From: Ron Ricci [mailto:ron.ri...@1968.usna.com]
Sent: August 10, 2017 11:55 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: paul.h...@rogers.com
Subject: RE: Stus-List Electrical panel

Were these on your AC panel?  I have ones provided by Paneltronics on my DC
panel but have to check my AC breaker ratings.  The ratings for some are 32
VDC and others are 80  VDC/250 VAC.  They look similar to your panel in
appearance.  So far, no problems.  Typically circuit breaker is rated for
interrupt amps and voltage.  Grossly exceed the load for the voltage rating
and they may not open.  You system should have a backup fuse or circuit
breaker rated for the maximum short circuit load.

I hope this is too much information and would try replacing the faulty
breakers.

Regards,
Ron
Ron Ricci