I had two fail within the past year.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:46 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electrical panel

Paul,

Those look like standard A-series breakers with a white toggle.  They do fail.

Blue Sea, Paneltronics, and lots of others make or market them.

Why did you buy used?  I would have bought new.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Paul via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>