I have been in the process of replacing all the interior light bulbs with LEDs,
and am now moving on to the navigation lights.  For my bow navigation lights,
I'm probably going to go with Marinebeam, as I could not find high-intensity
green 1157 LEDs.  There are plenty of red ones out there (think automotive turn
signal bulbs), but not much in the way of bright green ones.  I'm just waiting
to hear back from them with confirmation of the lumens produced by their bulbs.
As for the rest of the bulbs (and I will include the stern light in this
comment because the Marinebeam light for the stern is going to be TOO bright),
there are plenty of versions of festoon/automotive 12v LED bulbs out there, and
many come in packages of 10 or more for somewhere around $15.

The key is is look for lumens, and compare them to the bulb you are replacing.
It takes a little bit of research, but by poking around the net you can find
out how many lumens your current bulb puts out, consider whether you want your
light to be brighter (usually that is the case), and also consider the color of
the white light.  I found that most of the time when it says "warm white", that
amounts to 3000K, which was spot-on equivalent to the halogen bulbs I was
replacing.  You may want to go all the way to a bright white (6000K) for the
stern light for the sake of aiding visibility, but I think that's a little too
white for interior lights.

As for the festoon bulbs, measure the length in mm, and search for them that
way - don't worry, you'll find them.
I also ended up putting a bright dome lamp in my engine compartment, and I had
some strips of white LEDs, and now I can work on my engine without a
flashlight.  That's been a great addition.

So far I can turn on every light in the boat and draw no more than 3 amps, and
there's a lot of lights in our C&C 37/40+

Hoping you find this helpful,  Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net