Tom,

Nice video and a great way to promote the Northwest Rendezvous. Not quite as
good as the ones we use to promote the Northeast Rendezvous —
https://youtu.be/M8yBSXuHPaQ <https://youtu.be/M8yBSXuHPaQ> — but nice work.

Not that it’s a competition or anything, but if it were, we’d totally be
winning. :-)

Eight boats coming with a few weeks to sign up remaining — Join the Rendezvous
in Greenport, NY (Long Island’s north fork) — www.cncnortheast.com
<http://www.cncnortheast.com/>

All the best,

Edd