As a native New Yorker and now a transplant Cape Codian...there is nothing over
the top...

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/18/17 6:25 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C NW Rendezvous. Telegraph Harbor, BC

Thanks Ed.  Your video is nice too.  Just a tiny bit over the top, maybe, but
nice.  And after all, this is ot a competition, but if it were I would wait
until you knew how many C&C's you have show up this year to see who the real
winner is.  We only 19 this year... with 8 signed up already, you should have
no trouble having more.

Tom B

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera