All was well on our departure from home base to PTown for a long weekend.  Then
started get a low voltage warning via instruments.  8.8 v.  Not right as engine
meter showing all is well at 13+

Then ST fail at ST 7000 autopilot and depth,speed, and wind indicator power
out.  Upon harbor entrance depth and speed and wind (wind powered up but no
readings) powerup but flickering lamps

This morning nuthin.

Multimeter shows 8 volts at power source of instruments.  So jump to alternate
power source and still  nothing.

Auto still powered up but still reading fail and gyro powered up by reading 0

I know it's diagnosing from afar but any first pass thoughts

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone