      From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 1:22 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List ST 40/60 gremlin

Which is why I re-wired my entire boat.  :)    $(
Dennis C.Touche' 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I pulled on the battery cables, and they literally felt crunchy.

Turns out the battery cables were corroded thoroughly, and badly needed
replacement.